Reporting to the Treasurer, the Treasury & Payroll Clerk’s primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- All Township accounts payable and receivable functions
- Responsible for all payroll functions including payroll remittances and benefit administration
- Track and process all planning and public works security deposits
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Perform general office duties including: typing, filing correspondence, photocopying, scanning, labelling, process incoming and outgoing mail, etc.
- Provide customer service by responding to incoming phone calls and assisting visitors
- Tech-savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Good customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem-solving abilities
- Highly organised, motivated self-starter with strong time management skills
Offering a competitive salary with a 35-hour work week. Please submit cover letter & resume to email@example.com attention Heather Boston, Treasurer, no later than Friday, January 24, 2020 at 4:00 pm.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted. Personal information collected will be used in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of candidate selection. The Township of Mulmur is an Equal Opportunity Employer and accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process, upon request. The successful candidate will be required to supply a clean criminal record check.
- Offered SalaryN/A
- Career LevelOthers
- ExperienceLess than 2 years
- SECTORMunicipal Government
- Application Closing Time24.01.2020 13:06