- A thorough knowledge of financial, purchasing, accounting and auditing principles and practices, applicable legislation/regulatory standards, investment and debt management, provincial grant processes, property taxation, budget formulation, local government functions and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer service, communication, team work, initiative/self-management and accountability, and flexibility/adaptability.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communications skills to deal with the public and all levels of municipal staff and members of Council on sensitive and confidential matters.
- Ability to work outside regular business hours as required.
- A professional Accounting designation (CA, CGA, CMA) is considered an asset, but not mandatory.
The Township offers a competitive compensation packages based on qualifications and experience. The current 2019 salary range for this position is $71,916-$83,735 plus benefits and OMERS pension. The position is based on a 35 hour work-week and occasionally involves evening meetings.
A completed position description is available by contacting the Municipal Office or by visiting the municipal website at www.mcnabbraeside.com
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit a detailed cover letter and resume marked CONFIDENTIAL and quoting “Treasurer”, no later than 1:00 p.m. on October 15, 2019.
Lindsey Lee, CAO/Clerk
Township of McNab/Braeside
2508 Russett Drive, Arnprior, ON K7S 3G8
We thank all candidates in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Personal information collected is collected pursuant to the Municipal Act, 2001 and will be retained under the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and shall only be used for candidate selection purposes and determining eligibility for employment.
- Offered SalaryN/A
- Career LevelOthers
- ExperienceLess than 2 years
- SECTORMunicipal Government
- Application Closing Time15.10.2019 22:55