The Municipality of Kincardine requires the services of a Manager of Human Resources.
Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer, the Manager of Human Resources is accountable for the overall leadership and management of the human resources function, which includes policy development, labour relations, health and safety, learning and development, compensation, benefits and recruitment.
The ‘ideal’ candidate will possess:
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources Management or a related program;
- CHRP or CHRL designation;
- Minimum five years’ progressive Human Resource management experience;
- Excellent interpersonal, administrative, organizational, analytical, problem-solving, communication, report-writing, research, and time management skills;
- Excellent computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office;
- Sound knowledge in the areas of the Labour Relations Act, Employment Standards Act, the Occupational Health and Safety Act, the Pay Equity Act and any other applicable legislation;
- Strong understanding of the principles involved in compensation and benefits;
- Effective human relations skills in dealing with employees, department managers, municipal council, and external officials and agencies.
This regular full-time position is based on 35 hours per week with a salary range of NM10 (Step 1) $66,102.40 to (Step 5) $75,857.60, with a comprehensive benefit package. (Wages and job task list are under review)
Qualified candidates are invited to submit electronically a confidential resume to the undersigned no later than 10:00 a.m. Friday, January 17, 2020:
Municipality of Kincardine
Human Resources Department
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Privacy Act, personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001 and will only be used for the purpose of candidate selection.
The Municipality of Kincardine is pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please contact the Human Resources Department at (519) 396-3018 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Offered SalaryN/A
- Career LevelManagement
- ExperienceLess than 2 years
- SECTORMunicipal Government
- Application Closing Time17.01.2020 13:52