Competition will remain open until filled
The successful candidate will:
- be honest, trustworthy and dependable
- be understanding of the northern cultural, rural and political environment
- have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- have at least three (3) years’ experience developing, planning, executing and evaluating pool related activities for all levels of swimmers
- possess the following Certifications: National Lifeguard, Swim Instructor (Lifesaving Society), Life Saving Instructor, and Standard First Aid and CPR “C”
Equivalencies recognizing related education and experience may be considered.
The preferred candidate will also possess one or more of the following Certifications: National Lifeguard Instructor, Swim Instructor Trainer (Lifesaving Society), Lifesaving Instructor Trainer, and First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor.
Successful applicants must pass an RCMP issued Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check.
We are offering a salary of $29.13 per hour (approx. $60,590 per annum) with a Northern Allowance of $6.90 per hour (approxl. $14,356 per annum)
More details regarding expectations and responsibilities are outlined in the job description. To obtain a copy, or for more information, please contact Paul Watters, Human Resources Officer.
- Offered Salary$50,000+
- Career LevelOthers
- ExperienceLess than 2 years
- SECTORMunicipal Government
- Application Closing Time02.07.2019 13:00