The Township of Joly is accepting applications for the position of Deputy Clerk-Treasurer.
This is a full time position (32 hours per week – Tuesday to Friday) reporting to the Clerk.
- College diploma or university degree in a relevant discipline, or an acceptable combination of education and related experience;
- AMCTO’s CMO designation or equivalent an asset;
- Willingness to upgrade qualifications on an ongoing basis;
- Minimum three years municipal or related experience is considered an asset;
- Proficiency with computer programs including Microsoft Word and Excel (Adobe Illustrator would be an asset); knowledge of GIS mapping;
- Understanding of municipal operations and familiarity with Provincial legislation relating to municipalities: Municipal Act, Elections Act, Highway Traffic Act, Planning Act, Occupational Health and Safety, etc.;
- Good working knowledge of office practices, records management and the application of office equipment and procedures in a computerized office environment.
The full job description is available at https://townshipofjoly.com/en/contacts/job-opportunities
Let us know why you would be an excellent team member by submitting your application.
Applications must be clearly marked “Deputy Clerk-Treasurer” and will be received in confidence no later than 4:00 pm, Friday, January 10th, 2020. Please submit your resume to Clerk, Township of Joly, PO Box 519, Sundridge, ON P0A 1Z0. Email submissions acceptable at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and is used for the purpose of candidate selection. The Township of Joly is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations are available and will be provided upon request in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
- Offered SalaryN/A
- Career LevelOthers
- ExperienceLess than 2 years
- SECTORMunicipal Government
- QualificationAssociate Degree
- Application Closing Time10.01.2020 22:26