The Town of Orangeville has an opportunity available for the position of Co-ordinator, Records. This position is responsible for planning and co-ordinating the integration of departmental records into the Town’s Corporate Records Management Program. Duties of the position include:
- Assisting the Deputy Clerk with co-ordinating and administering the Town’s Records Management Program; developing and implementing policies and procedures in conjunction with the Deputy Clerk for continual improvement of the effective life-cycle management of the Town’s records; maintaining the corporate records classification system.
- Community College diploma in Public Administration, Office Legal Administration, Records Information Management or related field.
- Minimum three (3) years of records management experience.
For more information, view the posting at https://www.orangeville.ca/jobs
Salary Range: $51,888.20 to $60,715.20, Band 7 on the Town’s 2019 pay grid (note that the 2020 pay grid is currently under review), plus a comprehensive benefits package
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes, in confidence, to Sarah Alexander, Human Resources Assistant, no later than 4 p.m. on Friday, January 17, 2019. Applications may be submitted online or submitted in person to the Town Hall located at 87 Broadway. If submitting a resume via email, please quote the job title in the subject line.
The Town of Orangeville is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. By submitting your personal information to the Town of Orangeville, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of that information in connection with our recruitment, hiring and/or employment processes. Personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001, S.O. 2001, c.25, as amended, and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Town of Orangeville. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Manager, Human Resources at 87 Broadway, Orangeville, Ontario L9W 1K1.
- Offered SalaryN/A
- Career LevelOthers
- ExperienceLess than 2 years
- SECTORMunicipal Government
- Application Closing Time17.01.2020 13:45