The Council of the Rural Municipality of St. Andrews is seeking a person for the position of Chief Administrative Officer.
The Rural Municipality of St. Andrews is located in the capital region of Manitoba. St. Andrews has a significant historical presence, geographic diversity, and offers many recreation opportunities. Our population is 12,000.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Direct the general administrative affairs of the municipality and perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with The Municipal Act
- Recommend objectives, policies and programs to Council and provide support and advice on new initiatives and fiscal matters
- Direct the implementation and monitor the progress of policies and programs approved by Council
- Develop and implement a process for preparation of annual capital and operating budgets
- Provide responsible financial planning and management of an operating budget of over $17 million
- Develop positive relationships and maintain open communication with all stakeholders and constituencies of interest to the Municipality
Ideally, you will possess technical skills and experience in municipal administration, financial management and human resource management. Strong communication, analytical and leadership skills are just some of the requirements of the position. Candidates who have post-secondary education in a relevant discipline bring an educational advantage to the position.
The right candidate can expect a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
Individuals interested in this position should send their resume and cover letter by email to Ernie Epp, Interim Chief Administrative Officer, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed as early as August 29, 2019, however the posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is located.
- Offered SalaryN/A
- Career LevelOfficer
- ExperienceLess than 2 years
- SECTORMunicipal Government
- Application Closing Time29.08.2019 23:23