The Town of Orangeville has a contract opportunity available for the position of Assistant, Records. This position is responsible for facilitating the integration of departmental records into the Town’s Corporate Records Management Program. Duties of the position include:
- Assisting the Deputy Clerk and Co-ordinator, Records with administering the Town’s Records Management Program; maintaining the corporate records classification system; maintaining and indexing all corporate legal documents; assisting with the provision of training relating to records and information management.
- Community College diploma in Public Administration, Office Legal Administration, Records Information Management or related field.
- Minimum one (1) year of records management experience.
For more information, view the posting at https://orangeville.applicantstack.com/x/openings
Salary Range: $47,720.40 to $55,855.80, Band 5 on the Town’s 2020 pay grid, plus a contract benefits package
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes, in confidence, to Sarah Alexander, Human Resources Assistant, no later than 4 p.m. on Friday, February 7, 2020. Applications may be submitted online or submitted in person to the Town Hall located at 87 Broadway. If submitting a resume via email, please quote the job title in the subject line.
The Town of Orangeville is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. By submitting your personal information to the Town of Orangeville, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of that information in connection with our recruitment, hiring and/or employment processes. Personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001, S.O. 2001, c.25, as amended, and will be used to determine the qualifications for employment with the Town of Orangeville. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Manager, Human Resources at 87 Broadway, Orangeville, Ontario L9W 1K1.
- Offered SalaryN/A
- Career LevelOthers
- ExperienceLess than 2 years
- SECTORMunicipal Government
- Application Closing Time07.02.2020 10:46