The Township of Southgate invites internal and external applications for the position of Asset Coordinator & Financial Analyst.
The Asset Management Coordinator & Financial Analyst is responsible for leading development, implementation, maintenance, and improvement of the asset management plan and records of assets in accordance with PSAB 3150. Key responsibilities also include creating and maintaining the associated long-term financial plan as it pertains to multi-year budgeting, investments, development charges reporting, grants, and debt management. The position also assists with general finance responsibilities and provides back-up for payables and receivables.
- Post-Secondary education at college or university level or equivalent combination of education and experience in accounting, finance or related field
- Working knowledge of fund accounting
- Understanding of PSAB 3150 – Tangible Capital Assets
- Certificate in Asset Management preferred
- Recognized professional accounting designation would be an asset (ie. Chartered Professional Accountant ‘CPA’)
A complete job description is available on the Township website at www.southgate.ca
Salary Range: Pay Band 10 ($29.43 to $33.44 per hour)
Closing Date: Monday, March 30, 2020 at 4:00pm
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to:
Kayla Best, HR Coordinator by email: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001 and will be used for the purpose of candidate selection only. The Township of Southgate is an equal opportunity employer.
- Offered Salary$50,000+
- Career LevelSpecialist
- Experience3 Years +
- SECTORMunicipal Government
- Application Closing Time30.03.2020 21:18