The Administrative Coordinator – Program Support and Children’s Services provides executive level administrative support to the Director of Program Support and Children’s Services, and the Management team, as well as back up support to the Management team of Health and Human Services.
- Degree or Diploma in Business or Administration or equivalent field of study.
- A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years’ experience working as an Administrative Assistant or equivalent.
- Experience in a municipal office preferred.
- Demonstrated competencies requiring advanced skills and abilities in all facets of modern office practices and technology. Experience utilizing technology in meeting planning to create efficiencies and streamline tracking and retrieval of information.
- Full comprehension and proficiency in computer applications using the current suite of Microsoft productivity tools, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word along with awareness of and ability to utilize applicable database software programs.
- Understanding and management of tracking and filing systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of contract development and monitoring.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a high degree of tact, discretion and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated accountability, initiative, and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational, follow-through and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and accurately manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, time-sensitive and highly confidential environment.
- Excellent judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to take and transcribe minutes.
- Ability to recognize sensitive issues and respond appropriately.
- Valid G Class Driver’s License required.
WAGE RANGE: $62,628.00 to $78,285 per annum (based on 35 hour week)
To apply on-line, please visit the City of Brantford website at https://brantford.ca and click on Jobs and Volunteering and Current Opportunities.
Information gathered relative to this position will only be used for candidate selection.We thank each applicant for taking the time and effort to submit your resume, however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.The City of Brantford is committed to diversity and inclusivity in our employment practices. We promote the independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity with persons with disabilities by ensuring the accessibility of our facilities and services. Accommodations, including alternative formats, are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. For more information or to request an accommodation please contact the Human Resources Department at 519-759-4150.
- Offered SalaryN/A
- Career LevelOthers
- ExperienceLess than 2 years
- SECTORMunicipal Government
- QualificationAssociate Degree
- Application Closing Time14.11.2019 11:14