Town of Wasaga Beach
The Town of Wasaga Beach is seeking an energetic and self-motivated individual to perform the duties and responsibilities of the Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Clerk.
General Responsibilities: Under the guidance of the Director of Finance and Treasurer, the Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable Clerk will provide support to the Treasury Department in accounts payable and accounts receivable activities and other treasury related duties.
- Completion of a three (3) year college or specialized program in Business, Accounting or related discipline;
- Excellent interpersonal and public relations skills;
- Experience in collections;
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good attention to detail and strong organizational skills;
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) and financial applications;
- Excellent written communication skills to prepare e-mails/correspondence;
- Ability to provide an appropriate criminal records check;
- Ability to work with and contribute positively to a service oriented team.
Annual Salary (40 hours per week): $57,532.80 – $ 67,308.80
Interested applicants are invited to apply outlining their qualifications and experience to: Human Resources, 30 Lewis Street, Wasaga Beach, ON, L9Z 1A1. Fax: 705-429-6732 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org until 4:30 p.m. on July 15, 2020.
The Town of Wasaga Beach is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free environment. Accommodation will be provided in all steps of the hiring process, upon request.
Please advise the Town of Wasaga Beach Human Resources Department if you require any accommodations to ensure you can participate fully and equally during the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants who apply for this position, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted. In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001, S.O. 2001, Chapter 25, as amended, and will be used for the purpose of candidate selection
- Offered Salary$50,000+
- Career LevelEntry Level
- ExperienceLess than 2 years
- SECTORMunicipal Government
- Application Closing Time15.07.2020 16:30