Do you want to be part of a team helping to strengthen every community across Ontario? Are you interested in seeing the importance of your work firsthand? Do you enjoy a varied workweek with time spent both in the office and out in the community?
Become an ACCOUNT MANAGER with MPAC
The Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC) is made up of a team of experts who understand local communities and assess every property in Ontario. What we do provides the very foundation that municipalities use to base the property taxes needed to pay for the services we use every day. Learn more >
Here’s what you will do as part of the team:
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with key account representatives within a geographic zone serving municipal, government and local association stakeholder accounts.
- Proactively monitor local delivery of MPAC’s products and services and identify, assess and ensure resolution of issues.
- Develop stakeholder account engagement plans for all assigned stakeholders by leading a joint account planning process to meet corporate target objectives.
- Leverage your local relationships by actively undertaking consultation campaigns with stakeholders for change management issues.
- Execute education and marketing programs to enhance stakeholders’ awareness and understanding of MPAC’s role in the property assessment and taxation system, and our products and services.
- Monitor and report on political, legislative, economic, demographic, market and industry conditions to ensure understanding of stakeholders’ operating environment.
- Develop a strong network of relationships within MPAC to mobilize the right people, resources and ideas into each stakeholder relationship.
Here’s what you will need to succeed:
- At least 3 years of account/relationship management experience.
- Completion of post-secondary education (university degree or college diploma).
- Superior communication skills – writing and speaking for impact.
- A desire to foster strong relationships built on earning trust and confidence.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, research and analytical skills.
- Good planning skills to focus and manage time well.
- Proficiency with use of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 2
LOCATION: Toronto (Zone 4) (MPAC-224-19) and Pembroke (Zone 6) (MPAC-225-19)EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-timeSALARY: $84,520 – $105,650JOB POSTING CLOSING DATE: November 25, 2019
TO APPLY AND VIEW THE FULL POSTINGS: Please click on this link. Only applications submitted through the Applicant Tracking System will be accepted. While MPAC thanks all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted for interviews.
- Offered SalaryN/A
- Career LevelManagement
- ExperienceLess than 2 years
- SECTORMunicipal Government
- Application Closing Time25.11.2019 20:41